ASC faculty member Charles Andrew Gardner booked a McDonald's Voiceover commercial. He also appeared onstage and, with the Covid19 pandemic stopping live theatre, via streaming in TimeLine Theatre's Kill Move Paradise.
GAMING & ANIMATION WORKSHOP: ONLINE
Are you a voice actor curious about working in Gaming & Animation?
Brad Grusnick, a voice actor with a long list of credits (BIOSHOCK: INFINITE, GOD OF WAR: ASCENSION, STAR WARS: UPRISING, NEW DREAMWORKS ANIMATED SERIES ) has designed this online workshop for seasoned voice over actors with acting and improv skills. You will learn the techniques needed to hone your skills in the animation and video game space, working on dialogue, callouts/efforts, and character development. This workshop will be held at Chicago Recording Company.
- Learn about the current state of the industry, both nationally and locally
- Learn about the "heightened reality" necessary in gaming
- Find a character voice by starting with your "signature read"
- Learn how impressions can turn in to magnificent characters
- Discover techniques to produce different sounds
- Learn how to take care of your instrument
REQUIRED: You must have either a usb or analog mic to participate in this workshop.
PRE-REQUISITE: Must have completed Intermediate VO or it's equivilant