ASC faculty member Charles Andrew Gardner booked a McDonald's Voiceover commercial. He also appeared onstage and, with the Covid19 pandemic stopping live theatre, via streaming in TimeLine Theatre's Kill Move Paradise.
VOICEOVER FOR THE PROFESSIONAL ACTOR
In person classes TBA. Looking to take a class now?
Check out our upcoming online session here!
This 5 Week Class is designed for professional actors, working in other mediums to learn how to adapt their skills to the world of voice acting. The typical student will have a handful of post-collegiate credits under their belt and agent representation. Two classes will be held at Chicago Recording Company and students will receive tracks from their in-studio work.
- Explore the similarities and differences to camera and theatre work and learn mic technique.
- Identify your Signature Sound
- Learn about the variety of Commercial styles, the differences between TV, Internet, and Radio as well as dialogue, announcer and demo reads
- Narration, animation, audio drama and gaming auditions are your time to shine and really show off your acting muscles
- Gain insight and information about the hardware, software, and environments that will give you a great and affordable audition
- Receive feedback and Business Q&A with a top Chicago Voice Over agent.
Admission: determined by Headshot/Resume
There are no classes currently scheduled.
Sign up / log in to join the waitlist.