NAIL THE GUEST STAR AUDITION
An On-Camera Master Class with Jerry Kernion
A one day workshop designed for the actor that's looking to make the move from Co-Star to Guest star. Taught by television veteran (BONES, GRAY'S ANATOMY, SCRUBS , NCIS) Jerry Kernion, this class will focus on booking the guest star audition/callback. Each actor will be given two scenes of the same role and get a chance to work each side twice on camera.
Workshop will cover:
- What is your arc and how to identify and utilize it?
- Physicality in your audition using only your script.
- Identifying where your character fits in the episode/season/series.
- How to adapt to the genre you are auditioning for.
- Finding the "turn" of the scene and making it work for you.
- What to expect once you book the job and arrive on set.
There are no classes currently scheduled.
Sign up / log in to join the waitlist.
"Chicagoland actors who wish to get a heads up on basics (and beyond) of what to expect when auditioning -- and booking -- a Guest/Co Star role in TV, they'd do well to take ASC's "Nail The Guest Star Audition" master class with Jerry Kernion!" Isabell Bernard
— Isabell Bernard
"Jerry Kernion's (Instructor - Nail The Guest Star Audition Workshop) vast knowledge of the industry is exactly what Chicago needs. His empathy coupled with a pragmatic coaching style engages the actor to get out of their own way and deliver. Despite being a day-long workshop, the time flew by. Jerry's 30+ years in the business is an incredible asset for local actors. I highly recommend this class."
— Diane Sintch