William booked a supporting role in the Questar film, "The Christmas Pitch" directed by Layne Marie Williamson
GRADES 3-5- ON CAMERA TECHNIQUE: ONLINE
This fun and dynamic class uses improv and theater games to teach young actors to use their imagination and strengthen their commercial auditions. Students will work on-camera every week via zoom. Classes include:
- Improvisation: To promote fast-thinking and awaken the imagination, essentials for any actor
- The Basics of Commercial Audition Skills: To prepare for any commercial audition with confidence.
- The Interview Process: So young actors know just what to expect
- MOS Auditions: Because you don’t have to talk to act!
- Single Person Copy: To learn how to work alone
- Two Person Copy: To learn how to work with another actor
- Audition Etiquette: Take all the guesswork out of how it works and what you’re supposed to do.
- Mock Auditions: Practice builds confidence for the real thing
Facilitated by the teacher, the final class culminates with a Q & A for parents with a top Chicago agent. This Industry class is held at 11 am-1 pm.
Students must have internet access, as well as a computer/cell phone/tablet with a working camera and microphone.
If you or someone you know is curious about any of our online youth classes, we're happy to offer a free, 15 minute Parent Phone Consultation to help however we can. This will give parents the opportunity to tell us more about their child, and to have their questions about our training answered.
There are no classes currently scheduled.
Sign up / log in to join the waitlist.