William booked a supporting role in the Questar film, "The Christmas Pitch" directed by Layne Marie Williamson
GRADES 6-8- ACTING: ONLINE
This exciting class is just for middle-schoolers. Just the right balance of fun and seriousness, it offers an opportunity to build acting skills and connect with other young actors, as well as have a great time.
Over the course of the 8 weeks, our 6-8th graders will work on the fundamentals of acting and be introduced to age-appropriate scene work.
- Building and deepening fundamental acting skills
- Understanding conflict and action, and how they drive a scene
- Personalizing any material to make a performance uniquely your own, whether it’s a commercial audition, or a play at school
- Discoveries, and how they change a scene
- Challenging games and exercises to build skills
- Improvisation, to learn to connect with each other and go with the flow
- Learning the ropes to perform onstage with confidence
This class is designed to be repeated.
On the last class students will perform their final scenes on zoom which will be recorded and sent to parents.
Students must have internet access, as well as a computer/cell phone/tablet with a working camera and microphone.
If you or someone you know is curious about any of our online youth classes, we're happy to offer a free, 15 minute Parent Phone Consultation to help however we can. This will give parents the opportunity to tell us more about their child, and to have their questions about our training answered.
There are no classes currently scheduled.
Sign up / log in to join the waitlist.