William booked a supporting role in the Questar film, "The Christmas Pitch" directed by Layne Marie Williamson
GRADES 9-12- ACTING FOR TEENS: ONLINE
Whether they’re interested in a performing career or are investigating acting for the first time, we take our teen actors seriously at ASC. This acting class is fun and lively but absolutely doesn’t talk down to them.
In this dynamic class, students are given the tools to tackle any script be it theatre, film, tv, or commercial, and make it their own. Our teen actors will be cast in age-appropriate scenes from the contemporary theater.
- Building and deepening fundamental acting skills
- Understanding conflict and action, and how they drive a scene
- Personalizing any material to make a performance uniquely your own, whether it’s a commercial audition or a play at school
- Discoveries, and how they change a scene
- Challenging games and exercises to build skills
- Improvisation, to learn to connect with each other and go with the flow
- Learning the ropes to perform onstage with confidence
This class is designed to be repeated.
On the last class students will perform their final scenes on zoom which will be recorded and sent to parents.
Students must have internet access, as well as a computer/cell phone/tablet with a working camera and microphone.
If you or someone you know is curious about any of our online youth classes, we're happy to offer a free, 15 minute Parent Phone Consultation to help however we can. This will give parents the opportunity to tell us more about their child, and to have their questions about our training answered.
There are no classes currently scheduled.
Sign up / log in to join the waitlist.
"I learned about The Guideposts and I gained a lot of confidence."
— Samantha Schmaling
I loved learning how to break down a script during this class (Teen Acting Intensive: Online). I also really enjoyed learning about the business side of things. My favorite part was doing cold reads of scripts, especially during voice over practice.
— Anthony Milas