Erinn Fredin booked a recurring role on the new ABC Freeform Pilot, "The Nanny".
GRADES 1-4 AUDITIONS, MONOLOGUES, AND GAMES: ONLINE
This dynamic class is great for young actors who want to have fun, be challenged, and learn the art of acting. Students will concentrate on acting technique, ensemble building, confidence, auditioning, and what it takes to be a performer. Including games and fun exercises, this class is excellent for beginners or those with experience.
- Imagination exercises to get the creative wheels turning
- Concentration and focus games to build attention in an exciting way
- Improvisation to help young actors use their creativity, increase their acting flexibility, and work together
- Body and voice exercises, to help young actors tell a story
- Ensemble-building exercises to connect with other young actors as a team
- Audition technique to help build confidence, on-stage and off!
Students must have internet access, as well as a computer/cell phone/tablet with a working camera and microphone.
If you or someone you know is curious about any of our online youth classes, we're happy to offer a free, 15 minute Parent Phone Consultation to help however we can. This will give parents the opportunity to tell us more about their child, and to have their questions about our training answered.
Similarly, if you or someone you know has a child that's never trained with us before and would like to give it a try, we're happy to offer a free New Student Coaching Session. Working with youth acting coach and teacher Mary Franke, this fun, pressure-free private session will allow young actors to experience “how we work“ before registering for class. Simply mention this offer in your application or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a coaching session for your child and/or a parent phone consultation.
There are no classes currently scheduled.
Sign up / log in to join the waitlist.