ASC Alum Patrick Moug just premiered Captain Buffalo a film he wrote and directed.
GRADES 3-5: KIDS ACTING
This dynamic class is great for young actors who want to have fun, be challenged and learn the art of acting. Acting classes are a powerful way to teach confidence, risk taking, cooperation and problem solving skills. They’re also a lot of fun!
- Imagination exercises to get the creative wheels turning
- Concentration and focus games to build attention in an exciting way
- Improvisation to help young actors use their creativity, increase their acting flexibility, and work together
- Body and voice exercises, to help young actors tell a story
- Ensemble-building exercises to connect with other young actors as a team
- Exercises that build confidence, on-stage and off!
This class meets 10 times