AUDIO BOOKS MASTER CLASS WITH ADAM VERNER
Audio books are a booming sector of the performance industry, growing by double digits every year for the past decade. Adam Verner is an incredibly experienced and successful narrator with over 700 titles recorded. He has also shared his passion by teaching for many years. This master class will cover all aspects of the business: demos, getting hired, and performance techniques to make it in the industry. We'll cover:
· Creating and sustaining character voices, accents, and placement
· How to research for nonfiction titles
· Tech requirements and publisher’s recording expectations
· Ins and outs of pay structures, royalty-share contracts, and fair rates
· Marketing, conferences, and how casting works
· How to compete with AI and the coming flood of “virtual/synthetic voices”
In addition, through the weekend, there will be opportunities for live readings and feedback. The first 12 people to register will receive priority to participate in readings. "
This workshop is a fantastic opportunity to learn from one of the best what it takes to succeed in the field of Audio Book Narration!
2 DAY WORKSHOP
There are no classes currently scheduled.
Sign up / log in to join the waitlist.