Paul Murray booked a Kellogg's Raisin Bran commercial, "A Sunny Start".
GRADES 3-5 STAGE AND SCREEN COMBO: IN PERSON
This dynamic class is great for young actors who want to have fun, be challenged, and learn the art of both stage & screen acting. Acting classes are a powerful way to teach confidence, risk-taking, cooperation, and problem-solving skills. They’re also a lot of fun!
4 Weeks of Acting Technique:
- Imagination exercises to get the creative wheels turning
- Improvisation to help young actors use their creativity, increase their acting flexibility, and work together
- Body and voice exercises, to help young actors tell a story
- Ensemble-building exercises to connect with other young actors as a team
4 Weeks of On Camera Technique:
- The Basics of Commercial Audition Skills: To prepare for any commercial audition with confidence.
- The Interview Process: So young actors know just what to expect
- Audition Etiquette: Take all the guesswork out of how it works and what you’re supposed to do.
- Mock Auditions: Practice builds confidence for the real thing
Please review our Health & Safety page for more information on our COVID-19 guidelines.
Starts October 2
This class is full.
Sign up / log in to join waitlist to join the waitlist.