David Town shot a Co-Star on the premiere of "Hunters" season 2, which streams this spring on Amazon Prime.
GRADES 3-5 STAGE AND SCREEN COMBO: IN PERSON
To apply for this in-person class, proof of vaccination is required for all students ages 5 & up. Make sure to upload a PDF or JPEG of your CDC covid-19 vaccination card before submitting your application.
Please review our Health & Safety page for more information on uploading your Vaccination Card and our current guidelines.
This dynamic class is great for young actors who want to have fun, be challenged, and learn the art of both stage & screen acting. Acting classes are a powerful way to teach confidence, risk-taking, cooperation, and problem-solving skills. They’re also a lot of fun!
4 Weeks of Acting Technique:
- Imagination exercises to get the creative wheels turning
- Improvisation to help young actors use their creativity, increase their acting flexibility, and work together
- Body and voice exercises, to help young actors tell a story
- Ensemble-building exercises to connect with other young actors as a team
4 Weeks of On Camera Technique:
- The Basics of Commercial Audition Skills: To prepare for any commercial audition with confidence.
- The Interview Process: So young actors know just what to expect
- Audition Etiquette: Take all the guesswork out of how it works and what you’re supposed to do.
- Mock Auditions: Practice builds confidence for the real thing
Please review our Health & Safety page for more information on our COVID-19 guidelines.