Jennifer booked a starring role in the independent short film, "Suburban Knight" by writer/director Seejon Thomas.
GRADES 3-5: STAGE AND SCREEN COMBO
This dynamic class is great for young actors who want to have fun, be challenged, and learn the art of both stage & screen acting. Acting classes are a powerful way to teach confidence, risk-taking, cooperation, and problem-solving skills. They’re also a lot of fun!
4 Weeks of Acting Technique:
- Imagination exercises to get the creative wheels turning
- Improvisation to help young actors use their creativity, increase their acting flexibility, and work together
- Body and voice exercises, to help young actors tell a story
- Ensemble-building exercises to connect with other young actors as a team
4 Weeks of On Camera Technique:
- The Basics of Commercial Audition Skills: To prepare for any commercial audition with confidence.
- The Interview Process: So young actors know just what to expect
- Audition Etiquette: Take all the guesswork out of how it works and what you’re supposed to do.
- Mock Auditions: Practice builds confidence for the real thing
Final Class Includes A Live Performance. Family And Friends Invited To Attend!
This class is meant to be repeated. Limited to 12 students.