GRADES 4-7: SUMMER CAMP FOR KIDS
After many requests from parents, Studio Director Rachael Patterson designed this exciting program for kids in grades 4-7 who are passionate about the craft of acting, mature, willing to focus, work hard and have fun. This week-long camp will feature three classes per day with our top notch faculty. This program is limited to just 16 students, so kids will work in small groups and receive lots of personal attention!
- Daily warm ups- physical, vocal, and focusing exercises to prepare the actor’s instrument
- Improvisation- to build focus and spontaneity
- Theatre exercises- To help student explore the actions and discoveries within a script
- Monologue work- learn to personalize audition material (class size 8 students)
- On-Camera- audition skills for commercial/film (class size 8 students)
Starts July 24