ASC alum Amanda Crockett was cast as the Cat in Cat in the Hat at the Northbrook Theater, and is currently performing in the Midnight Circus' fall Circus in the Parks tour.
GRADES 4-7: SUMMER CAMP FOR KIDS
After many requests from parents, Studio Director Rachael Patterson designed this exciting program for kids in grades 4-7 who are passionate about the craft of acting, mature, willing to focus, work hard and have fun. This week-long camp will feature three classes per day with our top notch faculty. This program is limited to just 16 students, so kids will work in small groups and receive lots of personal attention!
- Daily warm ups- physical, vocal, and focusing exercises to prepare the actor’s instrument
- Improvisation- to build focus and spontaneity
- Theatre exercises- To help student explore the actions and discoveries within a script
- Monologue work- learn to personalize audition material (class size 8 students)
- On-Camera- audition skills for commercial/film (class size 8 students)
Theatre camp also teaches our young students Self Confidence, Collaboration, Empathy, Creativity, Problem Solving, Accountability and Risk Taking. Acting Skills are Life Skills. Read more about what acting training can do for your child.
There are no classes currently scheduled.
Sign up / log in to join the waitlist.