ACS Alum Darryn Glass is performing in Joan, an original musical about Joan of Ark, Opening March 23 at Pheasant Run Resort Mainstage Theater
GRADES 4-7: SUMMER CAMP FOR KIDS
After many requests from parents, Studio Director Rachael Patterson designed this exciting program for kids in grades 4-7 who are passionate about the craft of acting, mature, willing to focus, work hard and have fun. This week-long camp will feature three classes per day with our top notch faculty. This program is limited to just 16 students, so kids will work in small groups and receive lots of personal attention!
- Daily warm ups- physical, vocal, and focusing exercises to prepare the actor’s instrument
- Improvisation- to build focus and spontaneity
- Theatre exercises- To help student explore the actions and discoveries within a script
- Monologue work- learn to personalize audition material (class size 8 students)
- On-Camera- audition skills for commercial/film (class size 8 students)
Theatre camp also teaches our young students Self Confidence, Collaboration, Empathy, Creativity, Problem Solving, Accountability and Risk Taking. Acting Skills are Life Skills. Read more about what acting training can do for your child.
July 23rd-July 27th, 10:00a-3:15p
Starts July 23