Sean Escamilla Zielinski booked a role on season 10 episode 19 of Chicago Fire!
GRADES 4-7: SUMMER CAMP FOR KIDS
To apply for this in-person class, proof of full Covid-19 vaccination is required. For kids 12 and up the booster is recommended after 5 months. Make sure to upload a pdf of your card before submitting your application.
**Note: after you hit APPLY you will receive a confirmation email; make sure to read carefully and fill out our required VACCINATION INFO FORM.
Please review our Health & Safety page for more information on uploading your Vaccination Card and current C.D.C. guidelines.
After many requests from parents, Studio Director Rachael Patterson designed this exciting program for kids in grades 4-7 who are passionate about the craft of acting, mature, willing to focus, work hard and have fun. This week-long camp will feature three classes per day with our top-notch faculty. This program is limited to just 16 students, so kids will work in small groups and receive lots of personal attention!
- Daily warm-ups- physical, vocal, and focusing exercises to prepare the actor’s instrument
- Improvisation- to build focus and spontaneity
- Theatre exercises- To help students explore the actions and discoveries within a script
- Monologue work- learn to personalize audition material (class size 8 students)
- On-Camera- audition skills for commercial/film (class size 8 students)
Theatre camp also teaches our young students Self Confidence, Collaboration, Empathy, Creativity, Problem Solving, Accountability, and Risk Taking. Acting Skills are Life Skills. Read more about what acting training can do for your child.
5 Day Camp
Starts July 18
This class is full.
Sign up / log in to join waitlist to join the waitlist.