GRADES 6-8 ON CAMERA TECHNIQUE
This exciting class teaches both commercial and film audition skills. Teachers bring their vast industry experience to the classroom to strengthen each on-camera audition. Students will work on-camera every week, as well as watch and review playback footage.
- Improvisation and follow scenarios for MOS auditions
- One Liner auditions and how to handle them
- Single Person Copy to work by yourself
- Two Person Copy to work with another actor
- How to make the essential adjustments between acting for the stage and acting for the camera
- Audition Etiquette, to take the guesswork out of how it works, and what you’re supposed to do
- Mock Auditions, to get ready for the real thing
Facilitated by the teacher, the final class culminates with a Q & A for parents with a top Chicago agent. This Industry class is held online (Zoom) from 10am-12pm.
This class is designed to be repeated. Limited to 12 students.
It was so great working with Mary! (Mary Franke) I enjoyed her On Camera Technique class. She was always very responsive - in and out of the classroom. I feel like I learned a lot and became more confident in front of the camera. I would love to work with her again soon!! Thanks so much for the great classes geared toward youth!!
— Eliana McCauley