GRADES 6-10: ON CAMERA TECHNIQUE
This exciting class teaches both commercial and film audition skills. Charles Andrew Gardner brings his vast experience to help youth actors prepare for on-camera auditions. Students will work on-camera every week, as well as watch and review playback footage.
- Improvisation and follow scenarios for MOS auditions
- One Liner auditions and how to handle them
- Single Person Copy to work by yourself
- Two Person Copy to work with another actor
- How to make the essential adjustments between acting for the stage and acting for the camera
- Audition Etiquette, to take the guesswork out of how it works, and what you’re supposed to do
- Mock Auditions, to get ready for the real thing
The final class culminates with a Q & A for parents with a top Chicago agent.
There are no classes currently scheduled.
Sign up / log in to join the waitlist.