ASC alum Darryn Glass is cast as Dr Fine in Redtwist Theatre's upcoming show, 6 Degrees of Separation.
MASTERS SCENE STUDY
Designed for the professional, Masters Scene Study is a unique opportunity to work with a variety of directors, each with their own directing style. Each week, a professional director will work with the class. Each actor will work in front of the class every other week on scenes with four of the eight directors, and in the alternate weeks will actively observe the other four directors work with their classmates. This is a great opportunity to get to know the style and way in which these top Chicago directors work with actors!
2018 Guest Directors Will Include:
- Michael Patrick Thornton: Artistic Director of The Gift
- Marti Lyons: Writers, Goodman, The Gift, Sideshow, Chicago Shakespeare
- Shade Murray: Associate Artistic Director of A Red Orchid
- Devon de Mayo: Co-Artistic Director of Dog & Pony, Steppenwolf, The Wit
- Kimberly Senior: Broadway, Lincoln Center, Goodman, Writers
- Henry Wishcamper: Goodman Theatre Artistic Collective
- Dado: A Red Orchid, Facility
Required: Strong professional acting background. Admission is determined by headshot and resume and audition. Once you apply for the class, we will contact you to schedule an audition. Auditions: Jan. 17th, 3-7pm.
There are no classes currently scheduled.
Sign up / log in to join the waitlist.