ASC alum Darryn Glass is cast as Dr Fine in Redtwist Theatre's upcoming show, 6 Degrees of Separation.
GRADES 9-12: SUMMER AUDITION CLINIC FOR TEENS
This exciting clinic immerses the young actor in the professional acting industry.
Five full days of audition/acting classes include: cold reading, monologue, on- camera and business skills. The week culminates in a showcase of monologues for some of Chicago's top agents, casting directors and theatre directors. During the week, students will learn from lunchtime chats with industry professionals, have color headshots taken by photographer Aaron Gang, and will study with some of Chicago's busiest working actors/directors: Kurt Naebig, Adrianne Cury, Doug McDade, Christina Gorman and Studio Director Rachael Patterson.
- Cold Reading- make bold choices fast
- Monologue- learn to personalize
- On-Camera- audition skills for commercial/film
- Business Skills- resumes/cover letters
- Lunch Q&A- Agent KaCee Hudson of Shirley Hamilton Talent
- Lunch Q&A- Casting Directors Mickie Paskal & Jennifer Rudnicke of PR Casting
- Lunch Q&A- Actor Adria Dawn, SAG-AFTRA, AEA
- Headshots- color headshots, photographer Aaron Gang
- DAILY WARM UPS- physical, vocal, improv, exercises
- Showcase- Friday performance for agents & parents-
- starts at 6:00pm
This program is ideally suited for teens with strong previous training and experience who are looking to up their skills and audition game.
Admission is determined by monologue audition.
Prepare 1 contemporary monologue of 2 minutes or less, and bring one headshot/resume.
AUDITIONS: Call us at 312.527.4566 to schedule an audition.
There are no classes currently scheduled.
Sign up / log in to join the waitlist.