GAMING & ANIMATION WORKSHOP
Are you a voice actor curious about working in Gaming & Animation?
Brad Grusnick, a voice actor with a long list of credits (BIOSHOCK: INFINITE, GOD OF WAR: ASCENSION, STAR WARS: UPRISING, NEW DREAMWORKS ANIMATED SERIES ) has designed this workshop for seasoned voice over actors with acting and improv skills. You will learn the techniques needed to hone your skills in the animation and video game space, working on dialogue, callouts/efforts, and character development. This workshop will be held at Chicago Recording Company.
- Learn about the current state of the industry, both nationally and locally
- Learn about the "heightened reality" necessary in gaming
- Find a character voice by starting with your "signature read"
- Learn how impressions can turn in to magnificent characters
- Discover techniques to produce different sounds
- Learn how to take care of your instrument
Lots of mic time, great direction from a working professional (Brad Grusnick, Instructor) in both animation and gaming voice acting. You’ll not only learn a lot from your time in the booth, but you’ll learn by hearing the feedback from Brad to other students as well. Highly recommend!!!
— Deb Doetzer
This workshop (Brad Grusnick, Instructor - Gaming & Animation) was everything I wanted. There was plenty of material to prepare, cold reading practice was exciting, and the teacher (Brad) was incredibly accommodating. I received direction on creative choices and insight to what casting directors look for. Brad matched the groups excitement for getting into the booth and getting work done. I am looking forward to the email announcing a more in depth course.
— Aaron Saucedo