ASC faculty member Jerry Kernion will be playing Officer Krupke in the Lyric Opera of Chicago's production of West Side Story.
ON CAMERA INTRO
This class is designed for the student who is eager to start working on camera.
You will learn:
- Technique specific for on-camera acting: Stillness, Eye-lines, Internal work
- Skills to approach scripted commercial auditions
- How to deliver a strong Commercial "Interview"
- Improv and how to nail the M.O.S. audition
- Skills to approach the small role for TV/Film: The Functionary Audition
- An overview of the On Camera Business in Chicago
We pride ourselves in small class sizes, allowing every student to work on-camera in every class. You will receive adjustments from your instructor, watch playback and and build confidence in your skills.