ASC alum Marissa Longo will be playing Martha Cratchit and the Laundress in Metropolis Performing Arts' upcoming production of A Christmas Carol.
ON CAMERA INTRO
This class is designed for the student who is eager to start working on camera.
You will learn:
- Technique specific for on-camera acting: Stillness, Eye-lines, Internal work
- Skills to approach scripted commercial auditions
- How to deliver a strong Commercial "Interview"
- Improv and how to nail the M.O.S. audition
- Skills to approach the small role for TV/Film: The Functionary Audition
- An overview of the On Camera Business in Chicago
We pride ourselves in small class sizes, allowing every student to work on-camera in every class. You will receive adjustments from your instructor, watch playback and and build confidence in your skills.