ASC alum JP Thomas booked a Hungry Howie's commercial and shot it this Fall in Detroit.
ON CAMERA 2
For actors who have completed On Camera 1 or its equivalent (eligibility determined by ASC), this class digs deeper into the skills necessary to bring your best to the audition room. Students will break down scenes for a variety of roles and genres, including commercial and co-star and supporting roles for television and film across different styles- with emphasis placed on the roles Chicago actors are most likely to encounter. Each week involves on camera work as well as watching/discussing playback.
· Commercials and Improv
· Breaking down Co-star roles for television
· Breaking down supporting roles for film
· Delivering that coveted “third take” the first time
· Interpreting and Implementing adjustments in the callback
· How the Industry varies (Chi/LA/NY)
· Business Info: properly listing credits/getting great headshots/finding work/agent-actor relationship/self-taping
· Industry guest in final week for Mock Audition and Business Q&A
Required: On Camera 1 or prior acting training and experience- determined by headshot and resume and/or a placement audition
"I learned more in this on camera class than any other on camera class I've been in. Because my class was smaller sized, I felt that she provided good constructive feedback throughout, brought good energy all the time, and made me feel comfortable to be myself." (Adria Dawn, Instructor, On Camera 2).
— Seth Davis