Destiny Martino will be playing Nora in A Doll's House at Theatre on the Hill.
ON CAMERA 2
For actors who have completed On Camera 1 or its equivalent (eligibility determined by ASC), this class digs deeper into the skills necessary to bring your best to the audition room. Students will break down scenes for a variety of roles and genres, including commercial and co-star and supporting roles for television and film across different styles- with emphasis placed on the roles Chicago actors are most likely to encounter. Each week involves on camera work as well as watching/discussing playback.
- Commercials and Improv
- Breaking down Co-star roles for television
- Breaking down supporting roles for film
- Delivering that coveted “third take” the first time
- Interpreting and Implementing adjustments in the callback
- How the Industry varies (CHI/LA/NY)
- Business Info: properly listing credits/getting great headshots/finding work/agent-actor relationship/self-taping
- Industry guest in final week for Mock Audition and Business Q&A
Required: On Camera 1 or prior acting training and experience- determined by headshot and resume and/or a placement audition.
"I learned more in this on camera class than any other on camera class I've been in. Because my class was smaller sized, I felt that she provided good constructive feedback throughout, brought good energy all the time, and made me feel comfortable to be myself." (Adria Dawn, Instructor, On Camera 2).
— Seth Davis
"Great class, great teacher. I will be back to take more. She (Janelle Snow, Instructor - On Camera 2) is very knowledgeable and challenged us without going overboard. She understood everyone’s needs in the class and what we wanted out of it. She could always answer any of our questions."
— Chrystal Brown