Jennifer booked a starring role in the independent short film, "Suburban Knight" by writer/director Seejon Thomas.
ON CAMERA 2
For actors who have completed On Camera 1 or its equivalent (eligibility determined by ASC), this class digs deeper into the skills necessary to bring your best to the audition room. Students will break down scenes for a variety of roles and genres, including commercial and co-star and supporting roles for television and film across different styles- with emphasis placed on the roles Chicago actors are most likely to encounter. Each week involves on-camera work as well as watching/discussing playback.
- Commercials and Improv
- Breaking down Co-star roles for television
- Breaking down supporting roles for film
- Delivering that coveted “third take” the first time
- Interpreting and Implementing adjustments in the callback
- Self-Taping Introduced: Many assignments will be self-tapes
- How the Industry varies (CHI/LA/NY)
- Business Info: properly listing credits/getting great headshots/finding work/agent-actor relationship/self-taping
Required: On Camera 1 or prior acting training and experience- determined by headshot and resume and/or a placement audition.
In the event of inclement winter weather, your class will move to Zoom. ASC staff will make the decision by 3 pm the day of class and send you a Zoom link via email and text.