GRADES 3-5: ON CAMERA TECHNIQUE
This fun and dynamic class uses improv and theater games to teach young actors to use their imagination and strengthen their commercial auditions. Students will work on-camera every week, and review playback footage. Classes include:
- Improvisation: To promote fast-thinking and awaken the imagination, essentials for any actor
- The Basics of Commercial Audition Skills: To prepare for any commercial audition with confidence.
- The Interview Process: So young actors know just what to expect
- MOS Auditions: Because you don’t have to talk to act!
- Single Person Copy: To learn how to work alone
- Two Person Copy: To learn how to work with another actor
- Audition Etiquette: Take all the guesswork out of how it works and what you’re supposed to do.
- Mock Auditions: Practice builds confidence for the real thing
Facilitated by the teacher, the final class culminates with a Q & A for parents with a top Chicago agent. This Industry class is held 11am-1pm.
This class meets 10 times