Paul Murray booked a Kellogg's Raisin Bran commercial, "A Sunny Start".
SUMMER ACTING CAMP FOR GRADES 4-7: IN PERSON
This summer acting camp is designed for our middle school aged students who are passionate about the craft of acting, mature, willing to focus, work hard, and have fun. This week long camp will feature two classes per day with our top notch faculty. Camp includes:
- Daily Warm Ups- Physical, vocal, and focusing exercises to prepare the actor's instrument
- Improvisation- To build focus and spontaneity
- Theatre Exercises- To help students explore the actions and discoveries in the script
- Scene Work- Learn to personalize audition material
- On Camera- Audition skills for commercial/film
Theatre camp also teaches our students confidence, collaboration, empathy, creativity, problem solving, accountability, and risk taking. Acting skills are life skills.
5 Consecutive Days
There are no classes currently scheduled.
Sign up / log in to join the waitlist.